Hey i noticed no one else wrote something up.. must still be coming back… I see an open rush.. I’m pinching in (which is scary since I’m like… a GOALIE… but I’ve scored goals before :p)….so with that in mind… time to share some good joy from tonight…..
Things I noticed from this game:
– THIS is the Stars team I’ve seen all year on Center Ice not the one that showed up in MSG, bad goals, awful plays… and glad to see we pounded a team playing like shit like VEAL (again each game this more and more feels like the Devils of old)… Dallas is one of 5 or 6 teams I watch often on CI, if for their awesome announcers more then anything….
– Brendan Morrow lost his freaking mind in the 3rd period… and it’s only 3 weeks into the season
– watching Avery run like a scalded dog from a stickless Clarkson (who then blocked a shot too) was a classic throwback to Wil E Coyote and the Road Runner on ice.. hilarity!!!
– ANDY GREENE!!!!!! Told y’all last year was a fluke!!
– Jesus Christ the Zub-a-roonie was something to see!!!
– Marty, PLEASE save some of this for April and beyond!!!
– ANOTHER Clarkson sighting… nice shot.. shame most NHL goalies stop it… but I’ll take it!!
– ANDY GREENE!!!!!!!!!!!!
– Salvador beating the piss out of the guy who ran Martin (even though Martin bounced off)… this video to be youtubed later!! cool.gif
– Hard to pencil a Devil who looked BAD tonight
– one thing I did NOT like… why in a 5-0 bombing are you NOT playing Vrana more… I don’t wanna hear about defense and lessons to a kid… THIS IS THE EXACT TYPE OF GAME TO GET HIM MORE ICE TIME, and he only gets 10:50… WTF !??!?!!?!?
Comment away folks!!!